Senior/ Finance Manager
Location: Suzhou, Jiangsu Sheng CN
Job Number: 1047
At Hologic, we’re an innovative medical technology company that enables healthier lives everywhere, every day. We are also a company that prospers and grows, which is why we’ve been able to expand our offerings to empower even more people and champion women’s health
What powers our growth across Breast & Skeletal Health, Diagnostics, GYN Surgical and Medical Aesthetics Solutions is also what differentiates us: the exceptional and clinically proven capacity of our products to detect, diagnose and treat illnesses and other health conditions earlier and better. This clinical superiority creates high expectations, which we fulfill by continually challenging ourselves to improve health through better technology, education and market access.
None of this would be possible without the talent and passion of our employees. Together, our expertise and dedication to developing and sharing more robust, science-based certainty drives our global presence and a promising pipeline that responds to the unmet health and wellness needs of women, families and communities.
While we focus on women’s health and well-being, we are committed to having an even broader benefit on the world. Together, we advocate for better health and wellness through solutions that provide ever greater certainty and peace of mind.
Oversees the financial accounting, management and reporting activities of the company and is responsible for budget planning as well as supporting local and regional management team in offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company. The position is responsible for the management and oversight of the daily operations of the finance team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT & REPORTING
- Drive the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting process.
- Provide prompt and accurate financial monthly, quarterly and annual analysis, presentations and reports.
- Present financial reports to country and regional management teams & relevant stakeholders.
- Provide sales management team with insightful decision support/business analysis ensuring pricing and investments support business growth and continued profit improvement
- Provide advice regarding corrective actions to management for deviations to budget.
FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING & COMPLIANCE
- Oversee the daily Accounting and Financial matters.
- Ensure timely monthly closing of Accounts with tight deadlines and reporting of financial results to management.
- Implement accounting procedures to ensure compliance with local statutory requirements and US GAAP.
- Review sales terms and conditions, prepare / review sales checklist, document package & revenue log.
- Implement internal control and process improvements.
- Manage, coordinate and support all external Audit activities, liaise with auditor for statutory audit.
- Manage finance team and motivate team members to produce quality results while fostering a positive and engaging work environment.
- Provide prompt and accurate financial information to China, APAC management on monthly basis.
Bachelor Degree in Accounting, MBA or Master preferred
Accounting Professional Certificate (i.e. CPA preferred)
- More than 15 years working experiences in Finance function within multi-national companies including more than 5 years at manager level.
- Ability to work under pressure and take initiative
- Fluency in both written and oral English;
- Relevant experience in medical aesthetic industry is preferred.
- Ability to work and travel between Suzhou / Shanghai is preferred
Job Number: 1047
Community / Marketing Title: Senior/ Finance Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: Suzhou, Jiangsu Sheng CN