Marketing Manager (Product Marketing) Diagnostic Business Unit
Location: Tokyo - Japan, Tokyo JP
Job Number: 890
At Hologic, we’re an innovative medical technology company that enables healthier lives everywhere, every day. We are also a company that prospers and grows, which is why we’ve been able to expand our offerings to empower even more people and champion women’s health.
What powers our growth across Breast & Skeletal Health, Diagnostics, GYN Surgical and Medical Aesthetics Solutions is also what differentiates us: the exceptional and clinically proven capacity of our products to detect, diagnose and treat illnesses and other health conditions earlier and better. This clinical superiority creates high expectations, which we fulfill by continually challenging ourselves to improve health through better technology, education and market access.
None of this would be possible without the talent and passion of our employees. Together, our expertise and dedication to developing and sharing more robust, science-based certainty drives our global presence and a promising pipeline that responds to the unmet health and wellness needs of women, families and communities.
While we focus on women’s health and well-being, we are committed to having an even broader benefit on the world. Together, we advocate for better health and wellness through solutions that provide ever greater certainty and peace of mind.
We are seeking a Diagnostic Marketing Manager (Product Marketing) who will evaluate market environments and translate information into marketing strategies. Work closely with sales team to drive the share and develop market with innovative diagnostic product line of Hologic.
- Analyze the market and develop product strategies including product positioning, pricing and market communications
- Manage and implement promotion plans in support of the product line strategy
- Act as liaison with Hologic global functions to facilitate information sharing and coordination
- Develop product demand plan and supporting assumptions
- Manage KOLs and other customers
- Ensure marketing and customer requirements are incorporated into the product development process
Qualifications & Experience:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the basic knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study
- 3-5 years’ experience with product strategies and sales tactics
- Proven track record in product marketing and business development
- Ability to influence the situation for a positive outcome
Job Number: 890
Community / Marketing Title: Marketing Manager (Product Marketing) Diagnostic Business Unit
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tokyo - Japan, Tokyo JP