Molecular Application Specialist
Location: Tokyo - Japan, Tokyo JP
Job Number: 958
- Company: HOLOGIC Japan
- Position: Molecular Application Specialist, Diagnostics
- Report to: Sr. Manager, Diagnostics Marketing (Diagnostics BU Head)
- Location: Tokyo
- Salary: 前職でのサラリーと経験を考慮します
- Ideal Start Date: ASAP
- This position focuses on as medical science liaison for new and existing customers, support for sales force. This position focuses for molecular diagnostic solution, “Panther” for clinical application support and scientific education, the Panther has assays Aptima combo2 and Aptima HPV currently.
- The position focuses new product development with science and technology point of view. There will be a few launches of new assays for viral assay and other planned assays.
- Assist post-marketing clinical studies for molecular products, especially Aptima HPV.
- Application support for molecular related products
- Demonstration for Panther and related reagents
- Troubleshooting for molecular related products with customers service department
- Vigilance quality and process with regular customer’s visit
- Academic support for molecular related products
- Internal training for molecular products
- Support product planning and marketing process
- Design validation for In vitro diagnostics
- Clinical development for In vitro Diagnostics
- Collaborate with RA/QA and Marketing division
- Internal training for sales representatives, marketing and RA/QA for new products
Business/Technical Skills, Knowledge, Abilities
- High communication skills and great interpersonal skills to communicate with internal / external stake holders
- Available to travel extensively – up to 50% of working time is expected, required for customer training, trade show support, and site visits to customer
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work with staff at all levels
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must have working computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Demonstrates trustworthiness, respect and integrity – maintains a high standard of medical ethics at all times and is self-motivated to increase the level of understanding and knowledge in the field, disease, and new procedures as they evolve.
- Strong commitment and flexibility for achievement of the tasks and projects.
- Knowledge of infectious disease.
- Knowledge of molecular technology.
- Knowledge of IVD product development process.
- Knowledge of Ethical Guidelines for Medical and Health Research Involving Human Subjects and related regulations.
- Desired Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree in related field or above.
- Experience of work field for sexually transmitted infections, HPV, hepatitis and HIV.
- Experience working directly for a customer site in a clinical support role is preferred
- Minimum three years’ experience of customer support for application field in a medical setting.
- Available to travel extensively – up to 40 % of working time is expected, required for customer training, trade show support, and site visits to customer
Job Number: 958
Community / Marketing Title: Molecular Application Specialist
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tokyo - Japan, Tokyo JP