Location: Tokyo - Japan, Tokyo JP
Job Number: 992
At Hologic, we’re an innovative medical technology company that enables healthier lives everywhere, every day. We are also a company that prospers and grows, which is why we’ve been able to expand our offerings to empower even more people and champion women’s health
What powers our growth across Breast & Skeletal Health, Diagnostics, GYN Surgical and Medical Aesthetics Solutions is also what differentiates us: the exceptional and clinically proven capacity of our products to detect, diagnose and treat illnesses and other health conditions earlier and better. This clinical superiority creates high expectations, which we fulfill by continually challenging ourselves to improve health through better technology, education and market access.
None of this would be possible without the talent and passion of our employees. Together, our expertise and dedication to developing and sharing more robust, science-based certainty drives our global presence and a promising pipeline that responds to the unmet health and wellness needs of women, families and communities.
While we focus on women’s health and well-being, we are committed to having an even broader benefit on the world. Together, we advocate for better health and wellness through solutions that provide ever greater certainty and peace of mind.
We are seeking a motivated and self-starting Marketing Assistant who will support marketing initiatives of Product Marketing and Clinical Education departments.
- Provide Administrative support for Product Managers and Clinical Education
- Assist in the preparation of presentations and reports Be able to demonstrate professionalism and respond quickly when answering inquiries from sales, marketing and customers Provide support for daily shipments
- Prepare shipments for PM’s, Clinical Education, reps, workshops and international
- Be able to multitask and prioritize projects
- Willingness to help out cross functionally within Marketing and Clinical Education on an as needed basis
- Manage development, production, and distribution of promotional and collateral materials
- Organize and coordinate arrangements for all meetings and events to help staff make decisions about event possibilities
- Manage strategic target customer list of sending direct mail for events
- Serve as liaison with vendors on event-related matters
- Prepare nametags, materials, notebooks, packages, gift bags, registration lists, seating cards, etc
- Assist with preparing budgets and provide periodic progress reports to Product Marketing Manager for each event project
- Keep track of event finances including check requests, invoicing, and reporting
- Keep track of each leads by communicating with sales staffs and manage event ROI
- Propose new ideas to improve the event planning and implementation process
- Consistently executes project goals and develop timeline and meet deadlines on budget and on time
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration and/or other relevant field of study
- 2 years of experience in the field of marketing
Job Number: 992
Community / Marketing Title: Marketing Assistant
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tokyo - Japan, Tokyo JP