Field Service Engineer - MA (Fukuoka)
Location: Fukuoka, Fukuoka JP
Job Number: 1022
At Hologic, we’re an innovative medical technology company that enables healthier lives everywhere, every day. We are also a company that prospers and grows, which is why we’ve been able to expand our offerings to empower even more people and champion women’s health
What powers our growth across Breast & Skeletal Health, Diagnostics, GYN Surgical and Medical Aesthetics Solutions is also what differentiates us: the exceptional and clinically proven capacity of our products to detect, diagnose and treat illnesses and other health conditions earlier and better. This clinical superiority creates high expectations, which we fulfill by continually challenging ourselves to improve health through better technology, education and market access.
None of this would be possible without the talent and passion of our employees. Together, our expertise and dedication to developing and sharing more robust, science-based certainty drives our global presence and a promising pipeline that responds to the unmet health and wellness needs of women, families and communities.
While we focus on women’s health and well-being, we are committed to having an even broader benefit on the world. Together, we advocate for better health and wellness through solutions that provide ever greater certainty and peace of mind.
We are seeking a Field Service Engineer (Medical Aesthetics) who is responsible to conduct maintenance, support and installation of equipment, system and sub-systems and also build on external stakeholder relationships.
- Repair, test, calibrate and install laser systems, sub-systems and/or sub-assemblies
- Report to supervisor any potential problems which could impact timely completion of assigned tasks, equipment shortcomings, and more complex equipment problems
- Maintain complete and accurate service records
- Interact with customers and monitor accounts
- Provide on-site technical support to customers as required
- Provide on-site technical support for workshops and/or shows
- Overnight travel up to fifty (50) percent
- May require International Travel
- Other duties and responsibilities as directed by supervisor
- Provide technical support and business guidance remotely through call center on non-scheduled service days.
- Completion of tasks as assigned by management
- Familiarity with computers, DOS, Word and Excel
- Maintain company assigned vehicle, tools, fixtures and test equipment in satisfactory condition.
- Maintain personal appearance within company’s dress code
- Continually develop positive relations within Sales and Service Team
- Continually develop company and product knowledge
- Continually develop, exercise and maintain excellent customer relations skills
- Adhere to company guidelines regarding safety procedures
- Ability to work independently
- Must ensure high output level and quality workmanship on all completed systems, sub-systems and sub-assemblies
- Must be able to lift 50 to 75 pounds.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Associates degree in electronics or equivalent experience preferred
- 2-3 years related field service experience in troubleshooting medical electronics equipment
- Technically oriented with hands on Laser technical experience preferred
- Working knowledge of customer needs in a medical environment
- Perform product alignment and certification to specification
- Demonstrate familiarization with basic Laser technology and applications
- Maintain a minimum of service recalls
- Adhere to company policies and accounting procedures for purchases, ordering of spare parts, van stock, and prompt return on all RMA’s
- Location is based in Fukuoka
Job Number: 1022
Community / Marketing Title: Field Service Engineer - MA (Fukuoka)
Location_formattedLocationLong: Fukuoka, Fukuoka JP