Clinical Trainer - Medical Aesthetics (Fixed Duration Contract)
Location: Melbourne, Victoria AU
Job Number: 1041
- Global med-tech specialising in Women’s Health
- Fixed term contract until July 2020 (Maternity leave cover)
- Base Salary + Super + Car Allowance
Hologic is a leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of premium Molecular Diagnostic, Medical Imaging, GYN Surgical & Medical Aesthetics products and services with an emphasis on Women’s Health. Our business is dedicated to impacting the lives of people across the globe through the early detection, improved diagnosis and minimally invasive treatments.
The Medical Aesthetics division (CynoSure) offers a comprehensive portfolio of light-based aesthetic & medical treatment systems that has been clinically proven to deliver optimal results. Our innovative products offer a range of treatments including hair removal, skin revitalization, scar reduction, body contouring, as well as vascular lesions treatments and tattoo removal.
About the Opportunity
This role is a fixed term contract until July 2020 (Maternity leave cover).
Reporting to the National Clinical Trainer, you will represent a leading brand to educate & provide specialist support to new & existing customers on using Cynosures laser and pulsed light system technology for cosmetic application. This includes new product training, trade show/workshop support and other educational activities. You will have the opportunity to own your territory and become a product expert, educating and providing specialist expertise to support the use of our products. The ability to be proactive in your approach, by building and maintaining strong customer relations will be essential to ensure your success in the role.
To be successful, you will have/be:
- Demonstrated experience as a either a Beauty Therapist, Dermal therapist or Nurse with a background in medical aesthetics
- Experience in a clinical environment using lasers and pulsed light system for cosmetic application, ideally through training others
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- An ability to function independently as a field based representative; simultaneously possessing a strong collaborative nature as you work within the ANZ Diagnostics team
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Email)
- Pleasant personality, good interpersonal skills, optimistic attitude and service minded
- Passion and interest in the aesthetics & beauty industry!
This position requires extensive travel within Victoria and Interstate with high volume of overnight stays required for customer training, trade show support, and site visits to critical customer accounts in the assigned territory.
A reliable vehicle and valid Australian Driver Licence is required.
Applicants must be eligible to live & work in Australia.
To express your interest in this opportunity, please apply. Alternatively, contact Tanya Lupica, Talent Advisor @ Hologic at email@example.com
Job Number: 1041
Community / Marketing Title: Clinical Trainer - Medical Aesthetics (Fixed Duration Contract)
Location_formattedLocationLong: Melbourne, Victoria AU