Field Service Manager - BHS
Location: Tokyo - Japan, Tokyo JP
Job Number: 1054
At Hologic, we’re an innovative medical technology company that enables healthier lives everywhere, every day. We are also a company that prospers and grows, which is why we’ve been able to expand our offerings to empower even more people and champion women’s health.
What powers our growth across Breast & Skeletal Health, Diagnostics, GYN Surgical and Medical Aesthetics Solutions is also what differentiates us: the exceptional and clinically proven capacity of our products to detect, diagnose and treat illnesses and other health conditions earlier and better. This clinical superiority creates high expectations, which we fulfill by continually challenging ourselves to improve health through better technology, education and market access.
None of this would be possible without the talent and passion of our employees. Together, our expertise and dedication to developing and sharing more robust, science-based certainty drives our global presence and a promising pipeline that responds to the unmet health and wellness needs of women, families and communities.
While we focus on women’s health and well-being, we are committed to having an even broader benefit on the world. Together, we advocate for better health and wellness through solutions that provide ever greater certainty and peace of mind.
- As a member of Customer Experience & Field Service in HOLOGIC Japan, the Manager of Breast Health and Skeletal Field Service takes the responsibility for managing the Field Service Engineers of Breast Health and Skeletal Solutions.
- FSE organization management
- FSE dispatch scheduling in order to meet customer expectations.
- Set proper goals for each FSE and have one on one meeting regularly in order to coach and educate FSE to achieve the goals.
- Keep FSE’s company engagement and employee satisfaction with high level.
- Develops & implements highly effective organizational structure to support internal & external customers, partners & distributors.
- Arrange proper FSE trainings with TSE.
- Customer call center management
- Develops, implements & manages telephone coverage with on-site response to customers.
- Manage the outsource customer call canter.
- Database management
- Controls documentation to ensure accuracy & effectiveness of troubleshooting.
- Ensures the integrity of the customer master database in the CRM.
- Determines department and individual metrics (KPI) measurement
- Customer satisfaction and complaint management
- Escalate customer complaints in a timely manner and close the cases working with technical support and other necessary resources to ensure positive customer experiences.
- Visit customer sites with Sales in order to improve customer satisfaction.
- Service contract management
- Service contract renewals
- Promote service contract sales.
- Sales and cost management
- Develops department budget, monitor expense records & ensure compliance.
- Process improvement
- Develops & implements internal programs & processes for workflow improvement and simplification.
- Develops & implements continuous quality improvement processes and works with global engineers and technical support.
- Participates in the selection of IT & facilities solutions.
Skills and Experience
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Results Orientation
- Business Level English
- Microsoft, Excel and Word skills
- Advanced knowledge of mechatronics equipment, and contracting in healthcare / breast health and skeletal knowledge of principles & practices of budget preparation & administration.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- 12-15 year related experience and at least 2-3 year management experience
Job Number: 1054
Community / Marketing Title: Field Service Manager - BHS
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tokyo - Japan, Tokyo JP