Key Account Manager
Location: Nanjing, Jiangsu Sheng CN
Job Number: 1060
We are seeking a motivated and self-starting Key Account Manager who will drive sales activities in the dedicated territories and also build on external stakeholder relationships to ensure business growth.
- Meet and exceed sales goals and achieve maximum sales in assigned territory.
- Develop and execute business plans for targeted accounts. Complete a territory business analysis for management review.
- Provide oversight and management of multiple initiatives by establishing courses of action to ensure that work is completed efficiently in identifying issues, adjusting priorities, establishing management routines, tracking progress and leveraging resources.
- Implement near and long term strategic and tactical plans for the business that will result in achievement of business goals while strengthening the organization.
- Manage operating expense targets.
Qualifications & Experience:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the basic knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 3+ years’ experience as Key Account Manager/Senior Sales Representative within a multinational corporation
- Have had prior experience working with medical devices and/or imaging related products
- Access to resources and networks in Beijing
- Proactive, intelligent and hard working
Job Number: 1060
Community / Marketing Title: Key Account Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: Nanjing, Jiangsu Sheng CN