Business Development & Alliance Manager
Location: Tokyo - Japan, Tokyo JP
Job Number: 1082
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
In order to attain full market coverage across a number of different customer segments, Hologic Japan has several business partnerships with both Domestic and Multinational companies. In Breast and Skeletal Health, we currently work with 4 major partners of which 3 are well established and the forth will be completed soon. There are also a small numbers of distribution partners that Hologic has business with due to recent acquisitions.
The Alliance manager is the prime contact and coordinator for all business matters both strategically and contractually. This involves discussion and alignment both with top management and operational management to ensure the business objectives are well aligned and executed. Regular reviews and negotiations are essential for smooth business operations and issue resolution.
The role will also be responsible for the strategic partner plan and the introduction of new products to existing partners together with the potential expansion of partners as the Hologic Japan business continues to grow and divest. Key responsibilities are noted below:-
- Represent Hologic at Senior Management level with all Partners
- Build meaningful and synergistic relationships with existing distributors
- Establish Strategy and Implementation for Partnership Business and Channel Management
- Build business cases and x-functional plans for new product launches through partners
- Negotiate with Partners to realize Hologic Business priorities and quickly resolve issues
- Triangulate with Global teams for partners holding Marketing Authorization status
- Identify opportunities for acceleration of objectives and new business initiatives
- Track performance against KPI and implement course correction strategies if required
- Own quarterly forecasts for new product sales and spare parts revenue
- Work closely with Breast Health teams to ensure integration of overall marketing strategy
- Provide appropriate support (direct or indirect) for KOL strategy and key sites
- Represent Hologic Japan interests in domestic and overseas meetings and exhibitions
- Member of B&SH Leadership Team and Japan Management Team
Skills and Experience
- Distributor Management.
- Established new alliance partner.
- Management experience.
- Alliance Promotion.
- Negotiation Skill.
- Strong ability to understand customer needs.
- High communication skill.
- Be able to work at cross functional environment.
- Business leverage experience with Distributor.
- Pricing strategy experience.
- Proposal skill.
- Capital Equipment experience is a plus. (Pharmaceutical Acceptable)
- Rebate program implementation experience or related experience a plus.
Job Number: 1082
Community / Marketing Title: Business Development & Alliance Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tokyo - Japan, Tokyo JP