Location: Beijing, Beijing Shi CN
Job Number: 1094
Business partnership, financial support and advice
- Foster appropriate interaction with the business to help achieve goals – topline growth, profit improvement.
- Partner with business leaders to provide consultative support to forecast and budget plan.
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to business management for decision making purposes.
- Support Business Team with in-depth analysis for department expense variance.
- Prepare monthly or quarterly business review presentations to business leaders
Financial reporting and analysis
- Prepare weekly sales forecast and variance analysis, identify business opportunities and risks with mitigation plan toward plan target.
- Deliver month/quarter end closing result and analyze variances in key performance indicators including revenue, gross margin, expenses, etc.
- Prepare MOR/Forecast financial and business review deck and commentary.
- Lead and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Quarterly forecasting, and Strategic Plan.
- Monitor sales and business performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance.
- Manage Hyperion database and Smartview reporting enhancement initiatives as needed.
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis for any initiatives as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or a related sector.
- Good business acumen and ability to interact /influence with Business functional leaders/regional finance contacts independently.
- 8 years working experience (3-4 years in in financial planning and analysis function) in MNC or fast-growing industry companies.
- High level of integrity and commitment, Self-motivated, Flexible and able to work under pressure and meeting the deadlines
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of oral and written English
- Fast learner, analytical mind, attention to detail and accuracy, and high efficiency and productivity.
- Excellent computer skills required including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Advanced level of Microsoft Excel is preferred.
- Good data management and financial system skills. Knowledge of Hyperion and Oracle is an advantage.
Job Number: 1094
Community / Marketing Title: FP&A manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: Beijing, Beijing Shi CN