BH BU Head
Location: Tokyo - Japan, Tokyo JP
Job Number: 1095
The position is required to establish strong Breast and Skeletal Business Unit to grow sales and service revenue as well as the most appropriate services on end to end healthcare in the area of breast cancer from early detection, certain diagnosis to accurate and compassionate treatment to ensure patients have the best possible care when they need it most.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Set and drive the company’s strategic sales, marketing and service plan for new and existing product lines.
- Review the market opportunities - determine customer needs and segmentation, volume potential, price schedules, and discount rates, and develop sales & marketing programs in line with the goals of the company.
- Coordinate sales distribution by collaborating with superiors/subordinates (direct or indirect), and advise distributors and clients concerning sales.
- Establish and maintains relationships with customers and industry thought leaders.
- Drive advisory boards, KOL meetings and product launch evaluation projects.
- Represent Hologic with high profile KOLs across the country.
- Represent the Company at trade association meetings to promote products.
- Develops short and long-erm strategies, establishes policies and procedures and leads the development of strategic plans of customer service.
- Directs the pre-sales and post-sales service process.
- Develops, implements & manages the customer service organization.
- Develops consultants in the development of service delivery computer models.
- Analyze and controls expenditures of the sales, marketing, and service to conform to budgetary requirements with full responsibility for the P&L. Achieve revenue, OPEX and related targets.
- Responsible for mentoring and developing a cohesive and productive sales, marketing, and service teams.
- Drive and manage recruiting, staffing, training/mentoring and performance evaluations.
- Liaise between commercial teams and other business functions e.g. field service, supply chain management, Regulatory affairs, Quality, HR, finance etc.to achieve performance outcomes
- Take an active leadership role in Japan Leadership team.
- Influence Japan business management with strong insights of sales, marketing and service.
- Interact closely with global counterparts at the Company to ensure alignment on strategies and targets.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience as sales representative, and plus at least 5 years of experience at sales management position(s) in the medical device and/or diagnostic field.
- Both direct sales experience and dealer management experience are ideal.
- Successful track record at global company.
- Proven ability in problem solving.
- Strong strategic thinking and planning skills.
- Strong financial and business understanding.
- Frequent travel is required.
- Strong skills in English speaking/presentations.
Job Number: 1095
Community / Marketing Title: BH BU Head
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tokyo - Japan, Tokyo JP