Field Service Manager_DX
Location: Tokyo - Japan, Tokyo JP
Job Number: 1100
- FSE organization management
- FSE dispatch scheduling in order to meet customer expectations.
- Set proper goals for each FSE and have one on one meeting regularly in order to coach and educate FSE to achieve the goals.
- Keep FSE’s company engagement and employee satisfaction with high level.
- Develops & implements highly effective organizational structure to support internal & external customers, partners & distributors.
- Arrange proper FSE trainings with TSE.
- Customer call center management
- Develops, implements & manages telephone coverage with on-site response to customers.
- Manage the outsource customer call canter.
- Database management
- Controls documentation to ensure accuracy & effectiveness of troubleshooting.
- Ensures the integrity of the customer master database in the CRM.
- Determines department and individual metrics (KPI) measurement
- Customer satisfaction and complaint management
- Escalate customer complaints in a timely manner and close the cases working with technical support and other necessary resources to ensure positive customer experiences.
- Visit customer sites with Sales in order to improve customer satisfaction.
- Service contract management
- Service contract renewals
- Promote service contract sales.
- Sales and cost management
- Develops department budget, monitor expense records & ensure compliance.
- Process improvement
- Develops & implements internal programs & processes for workflow improvement and simplification.
- Develops & implements continuous quality improvement processes and works with global engineers and technical support.
- Participates in the selection of IT & facilities solutions.
Job Number: 1100
Community / Marketing Title: Field Service Manager_DX
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tokyo - Japan, Tokyo JP