Location: Tokyo - Japan, Tokyo JP
Job Number: 1019
Company: HOLOGIC Japan
Position: Sales Manager (Tokyo Based) – Breast Health
Report to: Breast Health BU Head (Director)
At the re-starting stage of the company, Hologic Japan is developing direct sales of Mammography, while also developing the relationship with new distributors to drive Hologic Mammography sales in Japan.
Sales Manager is expected to be a hands-on Manager to manage and coach sales reps and to support them to coordinate with other functional teams (Application/FSE), eventually to achieve sales target. The ultimate goal is to raise the share in Japan market by developing partnership with distributors as well as managing direct sales team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet or exceed overall sales and profitability goals for Breast Health business.
- Communicate with BU Head and Marketing Manager and develop / strengthen strategic sales plan to maximize overall sales and profit goals.
- Coordinate with Application Specialists and Field Service Team in East Japan when necessary to manage the projects smoothly and to represent as One Hologic.
- Mentor and train the sales representatives directly in the following areas to develop high-performing team that exceeds expectation.
- Develop effective sales strategies for targeted accounts in the focus areas to make quarterly and annual targets in Eastern Japan.
- Provide training and mentor for strong product knowledge and outstanding selling skills.
- Coach sales representatives to keep them high motivated for achieving and exceeding goals.
- Establish strong relationship with key customers.
- Provide accurate forecasts to marketing, Finance, and company’s management.
- Perform annual reviews of direct reports.
- Provide customer-insight to the organization for current/future product development.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as sales representative, and plus at least 5 years of experience in sales management position(s) in the healthcare industry.
- Having both direct sales and dealer management experience is ideal.
- Successful track record as a sales leader at global company.
- Strong skills in establishing sales operation, mentoring/coaching.
- Strong motivation for success.
- Strong strategic thinking and planning skills.
- Frequent travel is required.
- English skill is not required.
Job Number: 1019
Community / Marketing Title: Sales Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tokyo - Japan, Tokyo JP