Location: Guangzhou, Guangdong Sheng CN
Job Number: 1056
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities
Product Strategy & Marketing Plan
- Develop product strategy and marketing plan to help achieve sales and profit targets
- Establish and maintains effective and valid product line forecasting through collecting data from historical sales performance and market research
- Propose professional suggestions about product positioning, market segmentation and promotion plans
- Conduct and analyze market intelligence projects to measure market share, competitor product offerings, and competitor go to market strategies
- Conduct and analyze voice of customer projects
- Take charge of new products launch and clinical education program plan
- Work with sales team for product/marketing plan
- Cooperate with international marketing
Execution of Product/ Marketing Plan
- Owner of professional forum and seminar to promote product clinical application, build and maintain smooth communication with KOLs
- Participate in technical and clinical presentations with external stakeholders
Field Sales Support & Operations
- Provide the key selling points of product, assist sales team to develop regional marketing strategy and launch packages for new product introductions /focus products
- Provide technical support & advice, trouble shoot
- Manage annual marketing budget and control related cost
- Drive the whole marketing team to achieve set goals
- Motivate and develop your team and maintain high moral
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the basic knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Independent analysis capability and could put forward creative marketing plan to accelerate the growth of present business
- Strong business sense and professional knowledge in portfolio management.
- Good communication and presentation skills, know how to work with sales team.
- Strong persuasiveness and influence skills
- Strong learning capability and flexibility
- Ability to understand and articulate complex scientific literature and how to use extensive and complex clinical data for product promotion.
- Branding and project management knowledge
- Rich experienced in team management and project management
- Good proficiency in English
- Frequent travel required
- Minimum Bachelor degree, major in Marketing is strongly desired
- Minimum 8 years sales and marketing experience in medical device relevant industry with minimum 5 years Marketing Manager experiences 8年以上医疗器械相关行业销售和市场工作经验，5年以上市场经理的工作经验
- Clinical marketing experience is a must and preferably in medical cosmetology market.
- Have outstanding capability of product management, including product strategy constitute, competitor information analysis, new product launch and etc.
- Familiar with Department of dermatology and plastic surgery
Job Number: 1056
Community / Marketing Title: Senior/Marketing Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: Guangzhou, Guangdong Sheng CN