Sales Manager - Breast Health Business Unit
Location: Tokyo - Japan, Tokyo JP
Job Number: 714
At Hologic, we’re an innovative medical technology company that enables healthier lives everywhere, every day. We are also a company that prospers and grows, which is why we’ve been able to expand our offerings to empower even more people and champion women’s health
What powers our growth across Breast & Skeletal Health, Diagnostics, GYN Surgical and Medical Aesthetics Solutions is also what differentiates us: the exceptional and clinically proven capacity of our products to detect, diagnose and treat illnesses and other health conditions earlier and better. This clinical superiority creates high expectations, which we fulfill by continually challenging ourselves to improve health through better technology, education and market access.
None of this would be possible without the talent and passion of our employees. Together, our expertise and dedication to developing and sharing more robust, science-based certainty drives our global presence and a promising pipeline that responds to the unmet health and wellness needs of women, families and communities.
While we focus on women’s health and well-being, we are committed to having an even broader benefit on the world. Together, we advocate for better health and wellness through solutions that provide ever greater certainty and peace of mind.
We are seeking a motivated and self-starting Senior Sales Manager, Breast & Skeletal Health who will drive sales activities in the dedicated sectors within Japan and also build on external stakeholder relationships to ensure business growth.
- Meet or exceed overall sales and profitability goals for our Breast & Skeletal Health business
- Communicate with Business Unit Heads and Marketing Managers and develop/strengthen strategic sales plan to maximize overall sales and profit goals
- Coordinate with Application Specialists and Field Service Team when necessary to manage the projects smoothly and to represent One Hologic
- Mentor and train the sales representatives directly in the following areas to develop high-performing team that exceeds expectation
- Develop effective sales strategies for targeted accounts in the focus areas to make quarterly and annual targets
- Provide training and mentor for strong product knowledge and outstanding selling skills
- Coach sales representatives to keep them high motivated for achieving and exceeding goals
- Establish strong relationship with key customers
- Provide accurate forecasts to marketing, finance, and company’s management
- Perform annual reviews of direct reports
- Provide customer-insight to the organization for current/future product development
- Performs other related duties as assigned by your line manager
Qualifications & Experience:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the basic knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study
- 7-10 years’ experience in the medical or imaging devices field
- Proven track record in sales and business development
- Ability to motivate, coach and mentor sales representatives and/or members of the team
Job Number: 714
Community / Marketing Title: Sales Manager - Breast Health Business Unit
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tokyo - Japan, Tokyo JP