Molecular Application Support Specialist
Location: Guangzhou, Guangdong Sheng CN
Job Number: 792
At Hologic, we’re an innovative medical technology company that enables healthier lives everywhere, every day. We are also a company that prospers and grows, which is why we’ve been able to expand our offerings to empower even more people and champion women’s health
What powers our growth across Breast & Skeletal Health, Diagnostics, GYN Surgical and Medical Aesthetics Solutions is also what differentiates us: the exceptional and clinically proven capacity of our products to detect, diagnose and treat illnesses and other health conditions earlier and better. This clinical superiority creates high expectations, which we fulfill by continually challenging ourselves to improve health through better technology, education and market access.
None of this would be possible without the talent and passion of our employees. Together, our expertise and dedication to developing and sharing more robust, science-based certainty drives our global presence and a promising pipeline that responds to the unmet health and wellness needs of women, families and communities.
While we focus on women’s health and well-being, we are committed to having an even broader benefit on the world. Together, we advocate for better health and wellness through solutions that provide ever greater certainty and peace of mind.
We are seeking a motivated and self-starting Molecular Application Support Specialist who will build on external stakeholders relationships and is committed to the growth with the company.
- Responsible for pre-sales communication and product introduction
- Responsible for equipment installation, debugging and daily maintenance
- Responsible for reading and technical training
- Schedule client visits regularly and track the training effectiveness
- Address and propose solutions to the problems in the use of instrument, technology and address customer complaints
- Responsible for the support to other departments on products explaining, demo and training
- Support sales on developing customers
- Support on increasing sales of medical consumptive materials
Qualifications & Experience:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the basic knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor degree or above and with major in Medical Biology Engineering, Clinical Medicine or Medical Technology
- Ability to travel is a must in this role
- 3+ years’ of working experience in the field of medical and imaging devices
Job Number: 792
Community / Marketing Title: Molecular Application Support Specialist
Location_formattedLocationLong: Guangzhou, Guangdong Sheng CN