Sales Representative - Medical Aesthetics
Location: Tokyo - Japan, Tokyo JP
Job Number: 828
At Hologic, we’re an innovative medical technology company that enables healthier lives everywhere, every day. We are also a company that prospers and grows, which is why we’ve been able to expand our offerings to empower even more people and champion women’s health.
What powers our growth across Breast & Skeletal Health, Diagnostics, GYN Surgical and Medical Aesthetics Solutions is also what differentiates us: the exceptional and clinically proven capacity of our products to detect, diagnose and treat illnesses and other health conditions earlier and better. This clinical superiority creates high expectations, which we fulfill by continually challenging ourselves to improve health through better technology, education and market access.
None of this would be possible without the talent and passion of our employees. Together, our expertise and dedication to developing and sharing more robust, science-based certainty drives our global presence and a promising pipeline that responds to the unmet health and wellness needs of women, families and communities.
While we focus on women’s health and well-being, we are committed to having an even broader benefit on the world. Together, we advocate for better health and wellness through solutions that provide ever greater certainty and peace of mind.
We are seeking a motivated and self-starting Sales Representative who will drive sales activities in the dedicated territories and also build on external stakeholder relationships to ensure business growth.
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from reference sites, existing customers, and other avenues including but not limited to business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders, or talks with customers on show floor and via phone communication
- Must be able to operate autonomously
- Displays or demonstrates product, using electronic media or catalogue, physical product, and emphasizes salable features
- Quotes prices, credit terms, delivery dates and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained
- Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts
- Works with Marketing and Admin to keep account activities and literature up to date
- Enters new customer data and other sales data for current customers into computer database
- Develops and maintains relationships with industry related personnel to build pipeline
- Studies materials from training program and attends aesthetic related lectures to increase industry knowledge
- Has a sound clinical knowledge of the relevant technology and products including competitor information
- Attends trade shows
- Meets budgeted sales target
- Account management, sales planning & budgeting, and strategic product and territory management
- Other duties may be assigned
Qualifications & Experience:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the basic knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration and/or Commerce
- 3-5 years' experience
- Proven track record in sales and business development
- Possess a driving license and with the ability to drive is advantageous
Job Number: 828
Community / Marketing Title: Sales Representative - Medical Aesthetics
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tokyo - Japan, Tokyo JP