Sales Coordinator (Medical Aesthetics)
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 866
- Sales support to the National Sales Manager and 7 Sales Reps
- Autonomous and multifaceted role in a fast paced sales environment
- Brand new offices in Macquarie Park
- Competitive Based Salary + Super + Attractive Perks
Hologic is a leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of premium Molecular Diagnostic, Medical Imaging, GYN Surgical & Medical Aesthetics products and services with an emphasis on Women’s Health.
The Medical Aesthetics division (CynoSure) offers a comprehensive portfolio of light-based aesthetic & medical treatment systems that has been clinically proven to deliver optimal results. Our innovative products offer a range of treatments including hair removal, skin rejuvenation, scar reduction, body contouring, as well as vascular lesions treatments & tattoo removal.
About the Role
Reporting to the Cynosure National Sales Manager, and working as part of the Aesthetics Sales Team, the overall objective of the Sales Coordinator is to facilitate and assist in managing the team’s various sales activities to promote our brand, enhance customer experience & deliver on organisational objectives.
- Responding to customer sales enquiries & providing initial quotes
- Managing implementation of services
- Assisting in the preparation of sales forecasts, customer presentations & account reporting
- Managing the compliance of all documentation & maintaining records on Salesforce
- Driving system improvements & promoting best practice
- Acting as a liaison between various internal stakeholders from the Finance/Services Teams
- 1 - 2 years administrative experience in a busy, fast paced commercial environment
- Proficient in the use of a CRM & intermediate Excel skills including running Pivot Tables
- Good commercial acumen & the ability to prioritise workload and multitask
- Strong attention to detail & impeccable communication skills
- TAFE Qualifications in Business or Sales & Marketing is advantageous
This position requires occasional interstate travel, with some overnight stay of up to 2 nights at a time. Australian Citizens/PR only need apply.
To be considered, click "Apply" and forward us a copy of your CV. Alternatively, please contact Tanya Lupica, Talent Advisor at Tanya.Lupica@hologic.com for further information.
Job Number: 866
Community / Marketing Title: Sales Coordinator (Medical Aesthetics)
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU