Associate Sales Director
Location: Beijing, Beijing Shi CN
Job Number: 877
At Hologic, we’re an innovative medical technology company that enables healthier lives everywhere, every day. We are also a company that prospers and grows, which is why we’ve been able to expand our offerings to empower even more people and champion women’s health.
What powers our growth across Breast & Skeletal Health, Diagnostics, GYN Surgical and Medical Aesthetics Solutions is also what differentiates us: the exceptional and clinically proven capacity of our products to detect, diagnose and treat illnesses and other health conditions earlier and better. This clinical superiority creates high expectations, which we fulfill by continually challenging ourselves to improve health through better technology, education and market access.
None of this would be possible without the talent and passion of our employees. Together, our expertise and dedication to developing and sharing more robust, science-based certainty drives our global presence and a promising pipeline that responds to the unmet health and wellness needs of women, families and communities.
While we focus on women’s health and well-being, we are committed to having an even broader benefit on the world. Together, we advocate for better health and wellness through solutions that provide ever greater certainty and peace of mind.
We are seeking a motivated and self-starting Associate Sales Director who will drive sales activities in the dedicated territories and also build on external stakeholder relationships to ensure business growth.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities
- Sales, Marketing, and Operations Management
- Build a high-performance, empowered sales team that consistently achieves its goals
- Take lead of marketing and customer outreach efforts that strengthen the Hologic brand and product lines while building important relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and government officials.
- Participate in product development/new product launch. Align with US product development teams to implement appropriate China strategy and rollout plans.
- Work with customer service and technical service to support a positive customer experience
- Program Management and Strategic Vision
- Provide oversight and management of multiple initiatives by establishing courses of action to ensure that work is completed efficiently in identifying issues, adjusting priorities, establishing management routines, tracking progress and leveraging resources.
- Implement near and long term strategic and tactical plans for the business that will result in achievement of business goals while strengthening the organization.
- Financial Management
- Achieve sales, manage operating expense targets
- Understand and analyze business & finance data (e.g., volume trends, returns on investment, plan vs. actuals, volume and rate variance analysis) and the ability to understand the relationship among various data.
- Prepare annual budgets, budget controls, and budget variances for the efficient management of the business.
- Staff Management
- Set business and performance objectives for the team; establish a culture that promotes performance excellence.
- Motivate teams to produce quality results while fostering a positive work environment.
- Ensure strategies are in place to address key staff retention and development opportunities.
- Enforce disciplines around ethical behavior and create a culture of accountability by developing high performers and managing out low performers
- Team Leadership
- Articulate and share a vision with a management team, some of whom will not be direct reports.
- Work effectively and collaboratively with Sales Operations, Technical Service, finance, legal, HR, and regulatory.
- Effectively coordinate and lead the efforts of a multi-functional leadership team through good influencing tactics
- Create a unified team spirit
Excellent sales management and marketing skills
- Excellent communication skills with ability to effectively interact at all levels within the company.
- Demonstrated strategic, conceptual and analytical skills, including solid understanding of relevant sales and marketing campaigns.
- Strong Finance Acumen;
- Strong persuasiveness and influence skills required
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
Bachelor or above majored in Medical Science related specialty
- 15+ years’ progressively responsible experience with a number of those years working in an operating capacity in China
- Medical background/sales experience, Surgical related background desirable
- Proven experience in growing business with demonstrated accomplishments in maintaining existing customer contracts and establishing new business opportunities increasing market share and growth.
- Multi-national company experience with specific experience working for/or with US based companies.
- Proven experience managing customer/government relations.
- Experience in managing through building effective teams and managing organizational challenges. Additional Details (Requirements) Agencies that submit a resume to Hologic must have a current executed Hologic Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource Department. In addition Agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by a Hologic Recruiter. All resumes must be sent to the Hologic Recruiter under these terms or they will not be considered.
- Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Job Number: 877
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Sales Director
Location_formattedLocationLong: Beijing, Beijing Shi CN