Territory Manager (Diagnostic Imaging) - VIC/TAS
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 881
- Well-Respected Global Leader in Women's Health
- Cutting edge technologies / Innovative Mammo & DXA product range
- Join a highly experienced and successful team!
- Competitive Base Salary + Super + Car Allowance + Uncapped Bonus
Hologic is an innovative medical technology company primarily focused on improving Women’s Health and well-being through early detection and treatment. We develop, manufacture and supply life-changing and life-saving Breast & Skeletal Health, Diagnostic, GYN Surgical, and Medical Aesthetics products that are rooted in science and driven by technology; allowing healthcare professionals to diagnose and proactively treat their patients with better certainty, precision, comfort and greater peace of mind.
Reporting directly to the National Sales Manager, the Territory Manager is responsible for developing and driving the sale of Hologic Breast & Skeletal Health products within the assigned VIC & TAS territories, through proactive business development and account management of existing customers.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Developing tactical business development plan & executing strategies to drive territory sales and promote new business opportunities
- Maintaining and building strong customer relationships and growing customer base through excellent service and support
- Market mapping and identifying potential customers or upcoming tender opportunities
- Providing procedural and technical product support in a clinical setting as well as ongoing customer service and support
- Presenting to Medical Specialists, Nursing and other Health/Hospital Professionals through in-services to ensure correct and proper use of products
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Tertiary qualifications in Radiography, Nursing, Allied Health, Medical Science, BioMedical or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years demonstrated capital equipment sales experience across both Private & Public Health sectors preferably in Diagnostic/Medical Imaging
- Clinical experience as a RAD or Sono will be highly regarded
- Strong business acumen and excellent interpersonal, presentation & listening skills
- Exceptional organisation, time management and customer service skills
This position requires regular travel within assigned territory with some overnight stay of up to 3-4 nights at a time. Ability to travel and a valid Australian Driver Licence is required. Applicants must be eligible to live & work in Australia.
Click “Apply” and include a current CV to make a formal application. Alternatively, please contact Dominic Tan, Talent Advisor @ Hologic on 0478 135 166 for a confidential discussion.
Job Number: 881
Community / Marketing Title: Territory Manager (Diagnostic Imaging) - VIC/TAS
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU