Marketing Communication- BREAST HEALTH BUSINESS UNIT
Location: Tokyo - Japan, Tokyo JP
Job Number: 896
- Copy Support
- Participate in the copywriting, editing and proofreading support for external communications to all audiences, via email, print collateral, website, print advertising, public relations materials, etc.
- Monitor communication content and materials for consistency with divisional and corporate strategies, messaging platforms and branding guidelines.
- Assist in the management of the Twitter feed as needed to support conference, awareness initiatives and third party vendors
- Collaborate with the graphic designer to develop motivating/influential materials
- Account/Project support
- Facilitates cross-departmental collaboration by:
- Reviewing new creative project requests for division to manage resources and streamline job assignments to appropriate BH Senior manager and creative design resource.
- Facilitating project kick-off meetings, along with creative briefs, where necessary, and compiling additional background materials
- With each project assignment where full ownership is designated: develops project schedule and manages the process for each project from conception through production
- Partners with internal graphic and web designers to provide project direction, schedule, and objectives for product marketing project requests and other relevant requests throughout the division
- Collects and analyzes competitive price quotes and assigns appropriate vendor to each project based on cost, quality, capabilities, and due date.
- Engages and collaborates with vendors including graphic and web designers, proofreaders, copywriters, advertising agencies, marketing promotional vendors, and printers to execute production and delivery of marketing collateral, promotional items and other designated deliverables based on division’s requirements.
- Manages printed collateral inventory and selling tools for marketing division through online ordering site/fulfillment house; proposes best solutions for re-stocking printed materials, journal article reprints, and promotional items
- Manage promotion code
- Manage brand alignment of marketing channel
- Develop and manage the budget for the marketing team, ensuring expenditure does not exceed allocated budget
- Responsible of branding elements; website, social platforms, sales collateral, direct marketing campaigns, advertising campaigns, PR activities, printed materials and etc.
- Contribute to maintaining an environment where different are valued, encouraged and supported.
- Share knowledge and experience across the organization.
- Lead and oversea the end to end design, development, implementation and evaluation of Hologic marketing campaigns, ensuring campaigns are evidence-based, effective and based on best practice social marketing approaches.
- Organizing trade shows, customer events, producing press releases
Job Number: 896
Community / Marketing Title: Marketing Communication- BREAST HEALTH BUSINESS UNIT
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tokyo - Japan, Tokyo JP