Marketing Communication- BREAST HEALTH BUSINESS UNIT
Location: Tokyo - Japan, Tokyo JP
Job Number: 896
• Company: HOLOGIC Japan
• Position: Marketing Communication Specialist, Breast Health
• Report to: BH Senior Manager
• Location: Tokyo
• Salary: 前職でのサラリーと経験を考慮します
Responsible for account management, communication/copy development, project management, branding guidance and production of creative deliverables for the Breast Health division.
The Marketing Communications Specialist will work closely with a broad range of internal stakeholders including Marketing, Graphic Design, Medical Affairs, Sales Training and other key stakeholders within the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The incumbent may be asked to perform other function-related activities in addition to the below mentioned responsibilities as reasonably required by business needs.
- Participate in the copywriting, editing and proofreading support for external communications to all audiences, via email, print collateral, website, print advertising, public relations materials, etc.
- Monitor communication content and materials for consistency with divisional and corporate strategies, messaging platforms and branding guidelines.
- Assist in the management of the Twitter feed as needed to support conference, awareness initiatives and third party vendors
- Collaborate with the graphic designer to develop motivating/influential materials
Facilitates cross-departmental collaboration by:
- Reviewing new creative project requests for division to manage resources and streamline job assignments to appropriate BH Senior manager and creative design resource.
- Facilitating project kick-off meetings, along with creative briefs, where necessary, and compiling additional background materials
With each project assignment where full ownership is designated, this incumbent is responsible for developing project schedules and managing the entire process from conception through production
- Partners with internal graphic and web designers to provide project direction, schedule, and objectives for product marketing project requests and other relevant requests throughout the division
- Collects and analyzes competitive price quotes and assigns appropriate vendor to each project based on cost, quality, capabilities, and due date.
- Engages and collaborates with vendors including graphic and web designers, proofreaders, copywriters, advertising agencies, marketing promotional vendors, and printers to execute production and delivery of marketing collateral, promotional items and other designated deliverables based on division’s requirements.
- Manages printed collateral inventory and selling tools for marketing division through online ordering site/fulfillment house; proposes best solutions for re-stocking printed materials, journal article reprints, and promotional items
- Manage promotion code and brand alignment of marketing channel
- Develop and manage the budget for the marketing team, ensuring expenditure does not exceed allocated budget
- Responsible of branding elements; website, social platforms, sales collateral, direct marketing campaigns, advertising campaigns, PR activities, printed materials and etc.
- Contribute to maintaining an environment where different are valued, encouraged and supported.
- Lead and oversee the end to end design, development, implementation and evaluation of Hologic marketing campaigns, ensuring campaigns are evidence-based, effective and based on best practice social marketing approaches.
- Organizing trade shows, customer events and create press releases
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years' working experience
- Consistently executes project goals and deadlines on budget and on time
- Identifies and implements process improvements to increase efficiency of project workflow
- Establishes strong working relationships and clearly communicates with internal and external customers and business partners
- Possesses a positive and focused attitude, with an ability to work across multiple projects at a time
- A team player who has a strong attention to detail and ability to adapt to change, while meeting deadlines
- Effectively bilingual in Japanese and English
- Technology Savvy and with strong creative marketing skills
- Past work experience with using the Microsoft Suite - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Illustrator, Photoshop and/or other graphic design software
Job Number: 896
Community / Marketing Title: Marketing Communication- BREAST HEALTH BUSINESS UNIT
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tokyo - Japan, Tokyo JP