Product Specialist - BREAST HEALTH BUSINESS UNIT
Location: Tokyo - Japan, Tokyo JP
Job Number: 898
- Develop event campaigns to generate product awareness and demand
- Plan product launch
- Liaise with advertising and public relations to promote product
- Conduct product presentations
- Develop sales tools and sales training material
- Supply sales with latest research and marketing information
- Implement marketing plan in conjunction with all departments
- Drive ongoing improvement in sales and profitability
- Educate the sales reps about product positioning and market segmentation to ensure a complete understanding of the product
- Monitor market trends and competitors' activities
- To build and maintain a strong relationship with customers to gain information on market trends, deepen customer understanding, and promote our business
- To support marketing activities, plan and implement the marketing strategy of the product group in Japan according to the overall product group strategy
- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Create documents, such as 仕様書、技術仕様書、選定理由書、構成図、比較表 configuration and others.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Facilitates inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Other duties instructed from Marketing Senior Manager as appropriate
Job Number: 898
Community / Marketing Title: Product Specialist - BREAST HEALTH BUSINESS UNIT
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tokyo - Japan, Tokyo JP