Territory Sales Representative (Medical Aesthetics) - WA & SA
Location: Perth, Western Australia AU
Job Number: 908
Experienced Territory Sales Representative required for a Maternity Leave Contract > Perth based position > Innovative range of products > Established territory
- Global leader in Women’s Health > Innovative Medical Aesthetics product offering
- 6 Months Maternity Leave Contract: commencing end of March to October 2019
- Large cap equipment sales > Established territory > Highly autonomous role
- Base Salary + Super + Car Allowance + Commission/Bonus
Hologic is a leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of premium Molecular Diagnostic, Medical Imaging, GYN Surgical & Medical Aesthetics products and services with an emphasis on Women’s Health. Our business is dedicated to impacting the lives of people across the globe through the early detection, improved diagnosis and minimally invasive treatments.
The Medical Aesthetics division (CynoSure) offers a comprehensive portfolio of light-based aesthetic & medical treatment systems that has been clinically proven to deliver optimal results. Our innovative products offer a range of treatments including hair removal, skin revitalization, scar reduction, body contouring, as well as vascular lesions treatments and tattoo removal.
About the Opportunity
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, ANZ; the Territory Sales Rep will be responsible for supporting and implementing strategies, driving territory sales and bringing on new business to increase market share.
You will be required to form and nurture business relationships with Beauty Aestheticians, Cosmetic Doctors & Nurses, Plastic Surgeons and Dermatologists in the local market, servicing existing accounts, organising training, presenting demos, and attending trade shows & VIP events as required. This is an autonomous Perth based role, and will be managing the existing WA & SA territory.
About the Requirements
- Experienced and success in large capital equipment sales preferably within medical devices
- Passion and interest in the aesthetics & beauty industry and demonstrated tenacity and
- ambitious in exceeding sales targets
- Excellent communication and well developed organisation and time management skills
- Immaculately presented and strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
This position requires regular travel within assigned territory. Ability to travel and a valid Australian Driver Licence is required. Applicants must be eligible to live & work in Australia.
To express your interest for this opportunity, please click “Apply”.
Alternatively, contact Dominic Tan, Talent Advisor @ Hologic on 0478 135 166 for a confidential discussion.
Job Number: 908
Community / Marketing Title: Territory Sales Representative (Medical Aesthetics) - WA & SA
Location_formattedLocationLong: Perth, Western Australia AU