Tenders & Contracts Coordinator, ANZ
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 911
Rare entry level/graduate opportunity. Join a growing organisation and play a key role in coordinating the production & submission of new tenders & proposals.
- Opportunity to join a leading organisation in Women’s Health
- Newly created position > Join a high performing team
- Autonomous and diverse role in a fast paced sales environment
- Generous Base Salary + Super + Bonus + Benefits
Hologic is a leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of premium Molecular Diagnostic, Medical Imaging, GYN Surgical & Medical Aesthetics products and services with an emphasis on Women’s Health. Our business is dedicated to impacting the lives of people across the globe through the early detection, improved diagnosis and minimally invasive treatments.
About the Opportunity
Reporting to the VP & General Manager for ANZ, the overall objective of the Tenders & Contracts Coordinator is to develop and maintain an effective approach to commercial agreements for Hologic, ANZ. Working with a team of industry experts, your key accountabilities will include:
- Coordinating and producing new tender responses, expressions of interest, request for proposal and bid documentation for prospective/current clients
- Project managing progress of new submissions and maintaining tender library & tracking overall commercial approach to existing agreements
- Managing and implementing the pricing and quoting processes across the business to maximise results
- Maintaining the Management Review process for the organisation
- Updating QMS, SOPs, and forms to ensure compliance
- Conducting audits and liaison with internal/external auditors as required
- Implementing and maintaining the National Product Catalogue (NPC)
To be successful, you will have/be:
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Finance or Economics
- Tech savvy and proficient in the use of spreadsheets, databases, map systems and ERP/MRP systems
- Process driven, with excellent project & time management skills
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude and a good commercial acumen
- Strong attention to detail and impeccable communication skills (verbal and written)
This position would suit an ambitious and enthusiastic graduate looking for an entry level opportunity. Only Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents need apply.
To be considered, please click "Apply" and forward us a copy of your CV. Or email Rayner.Tan@randstadsourceright.com.sg to request a Position Description.
Job Number: 911
Community / Marketing Title: Tenders & Contracts Coordinator, ANZ
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU