Applications Specialist (Medical Imaging) - Melbourne
Location: Melbourne, Victoria AU
Job Number: 930
- Well respected leader in Women's Health
- Highly autonomous role with opportunity for development
- Generous Base Salary + Super + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
Hologic is a leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of premium Medical Imaging, GYN Surgical, Molecular Diagnostic, & Medical Aesthetics products and services with an emphasis on Women’s Health. Our business is dedicated to impacting the lives of people across the globe through the early detection, improved diagnosis and minimally invasive treatments.
About the Opportunity
Reporting to the National Clinical Applications Manager, the overall objective of the Applications Specialist is to educate & provide specialist support to new & existing customers on using Hologic’s Breast & Skeletal products, with special focus on our market-leading mammography systems. This includes new product training, trade show support and other educational activities. The ability to be proactive in your approach, by building & maintaining strong customer relations will be essential to ensure your success in the role.
To be successful, you will have/be:
- Tertiary qualifications in Radiography
- Min. 3 years clinical experience in General Radiography, Mammography, Ultrasound and/or MRI imaging modalities or equivalent
- Highly organised with an ability to function independently as a field-based representative; simultaneously possess a strong collaborative nature as you work across the national team
- High level of communication skills with the ability to establish strong rapport & relationships with key stakeholders including Surgeons, Radiographers, Mammographers, and key Hospital Executives
This position requires regular local & interstate travel (up to 70% of role), with some overnight stays of up to 3 nights at a time. Ability to travel and a valid Australian Driver Licence is required. Applicants must be eligible to live & work in Australia.
If you are driven by the pursuit of a healthier & more enriched life for yourself, family & those around you, click "Apply". Alternatively, please contact Tanya Lupica, Talent Advisor @ Hologic via email@example.com for more information.
Job Number: 930
Community / Marketing Title: Applications Specialist (Medical Imaging) - Melbourne
Location_formattedLocationLong: Melbourne, Victoria AU