Senior Supply Chain Manager
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 939
- Market Leading Global Organisation
- Lead & Develop a High Performing Team
- Strategic Role, Seat at the Leadership Table
Hologic is an innovative medical technology company primarily focused on improving Women’s Health and well-being through early detection and treatment. We develop, manufacture and supply life-changing Diagnostics, GYN Surgical, Breast & Skeletal Solutions and Medical Aesthetics products that are founded on science and driven by technology; allowing healthcare professionals to diagnose and proactively treat patients with growing certainty, precision and greater peace of mind.
As the Senior Supply Chain Manager, you will be reporting directly to the Senior Supply Chain Director for Asia Pacific. You will have responsibility for leading the Supply Chain operations within ANZ; including Sales & Operations Planning, Warehousing & Distribution and Customer Service Operations. You will drive the delivery of positive commercial outcomes through developing and implementing strategic, tactical and operational plans. You will be a hands on, natural people leader who enjoys developing and empowering their team to achieve their full potential and can collaborate and influence cross functionally to achieve optimal supply chain results.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage budget development and setting of financial targets
- Implement Global/Regional integrated supply chain processes locally to optimize local supply chain operations
- Strengthen the supply chain organization by hiring/retaining top talent and developing your team to increase performance, potential and skills
- Identify, communicate, and resolve short, mid and long-term supply issues in collaboration with Regional Supply Chain, Regulatory, Manufacturing and Quality Assurance
- Manage and upgrade supply chain performance in accordance with agreed objectives and metrics, optimize KPIs and management control systems.
- Maintain and revise local SOP process in Operational functions to always comply with Hologic standard and policy.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Degree level qualification
- At least 6 years demonstrable experience in managing an effective Supply Chain function, within a matrix-style organisation
- Experienced in leading and developing high performing teams
- Commercially focused, performance driven with a track record of driving change
- Experience within the medical device industry is advantageous, but not essential
If you are driven by the pursuit of a healthier & more enriched life for yourself, family & those around you, click "Apply".
Job Number: 939
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Supply Chain Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU