Field Service Engineer
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 949
Exciting opportunity for a motivated graduate to deliver high quality customer support across Sydney Metro
- Market leading developer & manufacturer of imaging and diagnostic systems for Women’s Health
- Field coverage for Sydney Metro
- Generous Base Salary + Super + Bonus + Monthly Healthcare Benefit
Hologic is an innovative medical technology company primarily focused on improving Women’s Health and well-being through early detection and treatment. We develop, manufacture and supply life-changing Diagnostics, GYN Surgical, Breast & Skeletal Solutions and Medical Aesthetics products that are founded on science and driven by technology; allowing healthcare professionals to diagnose and proactively treat patients with growing certainty, precision and greater peace of mind.
About the Role
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be on the road providing technical support, service and repairs for Hologic customers across Sydney Metro. Your day to day role will include:
- Servicing and installation of Hologic products involving electrical, mechanical and software component
- Providing exceptional customer service and support through developing strong communicative relationships with customers
- Ensuring all installations, services and repairs comply to Hologic requirements and specifications, and train customers on basic use/operation of products
- Performing services on time, and efficiently & effectively responding to ensure customers are operational as soon as possible
- Responding to any customer related enquiries as required and escalating unresolved product issues to service management
- Managing inventory and keeping accurate service records
What You Will Need:
- Degree qualification, ideally in Engineering, Electronic/Electrical, Computer or Medical Science, BioMedical or related discipline
- Excellent communication & customer service skills with the ability to multitask
- Analytical ability with an interest in helping people and finding solutions to problems
- Valid Australian Driver Licence, a reliable car & ability to travel
- above all; a positive attitude with a willingness to learn and drive the business!
This role covers daily travel across all of Sydney.
Full training will be provided to the successful candidate.
If you are driven by the pursuit of a healthier & more enriched life for yourself, family & those around you, click on the "Apply". If you have questions about this role, please contact Tanya Lupica at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Job Number: 949
Community / Marketing Title: Field Service Engineer
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU