Field Service Engineer Manager
Location: Tokyo - Japan, Tokyo JP
Job Number: 976
- Company: HOLOGIC Japan
- Position: Manager, Field Service
- Report to: Customer Experience & Field Service Director
- Location: Tokyo
- Salary: 前職でのサラリーと経験を考慮します
- Ideal Start Date: ASAP
HOLOGIC: The Science of Sure
Driven by our ethos, The Science of Sure, we’re a diverse, dedicated, creative team that develops, markets and services some of the most innovative and accurate diagnostic imaging systems and surgical products on the planet. Our core business units are focused on breast health, diagnostics, GYN surgical, and skeletal health.
While we’re focused and passionate about our work, we never forget that what we’re really doing is giving people greater confidence and peace of mind in their diagnosis—enabling healthier lives, everywhere, every day.
Specialties: Breast & Skeletal Health, Diagnostic, GYN Surgical Solutions
- Website: http://www.hologic.com
- Industry: Medical Devices
- Type: Public Company
- Headquarters: 250 Campus Drive Marlborough, MA 01752 United States
- Company Size: 5001-10,000 employees
- Founded: 1985
- As a member of Customer Experience & Field Service in HOLOGIC Japan, the Manager of Diagnostic Field Service takes the responsibility for managing the Field Service Engineers of Diagnostic Solutions.
- FSE organization management
- FSE dispatch scheduling in order to meet customer expectations.
- Set proper goals for each FSE and have one on one meeting regularly in order to coach and educate FSE to achieve the goals.
- Keep FSE’s company engagement and employee satisfaction with high level.
- Develops & implements highly effective organizational structure to support internal & external customers, partners & distributors.
- Arrange proper FSE trainings with TSE.
- Customer call center management
- Develops, implements & manages telephone coverage with on-site response to customers.
- Manage the outsource customer call canter.
- Database management
- Controls documentation to ensure accuracy & effectiveness of troubleshooting.
- Ensures the integrity of the customer master database in the CRM.
- Determines department and individual metrics (KPI) measurement
- Customer satisfaction and complaint management
- Escalate customer complaints in a timely manner and close the cases working with technical support and other necessary resources to ensure positive customer experiences.
- Visit customer sites with Sales in order to improve customer satisfaction.
- Service contract management
- Service contract renewals
- Promote service contract sales.
- Sales and cost management
- Develops department budget, monitor expense records & ensure compliance.
- Process improvement
- Develops & implements internal programs & processes for workflow improvement and simplification.
- Develops & implements continuous quality improvement processes and works with global engineers and technical support.
- Participates in the selection of IT & facilities solutions.
Skills and Experience
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Results Orientation
- Business Level English
- Microsoft, Excel and Word skills
- Advanced knowledge of mechatronics equipment, and contracting in healthcare / diagnostics knowledge of principles & practices of budget preparation & administration.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- 12-15 year related experience and at least 2-3 year management experience
Job Number: 976
Community / Marketing Title: Field Service Engineer Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tokyo - Japan, Tokyo JP