Territory Manager, Diagnostic Imaging - QLD/NT
Location: Brisbane, Queensland AU
Job Number: 996
Opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our sales team in QLD > Innovative Mammo & DXA products > High earning potential
- Well-Respected Global Leader in Women's Health
- Cutting edge technologies / Innovative Mammo & DXA product range
- Join a highly experienced and successful team!
- Competitive Base Salary + Car Allowance + Uncapped Bonus + Super
At Hologic, we’re an innovative medical technology company that enables healthier lives everywhere, every day. We are also a company that prospers and grows, which is why we’ve been able to expand our offerings to empower even more people and champion women’s health
What powers our growth across Breast & Skeletal Health, Diagnostics, GYN Surgical and Medical Aesthetics Solutions is also what differentiates us: the exceptional and clinically proven capacity of our products to detect, diagnose and treat illnesses and other health conditions earlier and better. This clinical superiority creates high expectations, which we fulfill by continually challenging ourselves to improve health through better technology, education and market access.
None of this would be possible without the talent and passion of our employees. Together, our expertise and dedication to developing and sharing more robust, science-based certainty drives our global presence and a promising pipeline that responds to the unmet health and wellness needs of women, families and communities.
While we focus on women’s health and well-being, we are committed to having an even broader benefit on the world. Together, we advocate for better health and wellness through solutions that provide ever greater certainty and peace of mind.
About the role
Reporting directly to the National Sales Manager, the Territory Manager is responsible for developing and driving the sale of Hologic Breast & Skeletal Health products, through proactive business development and account management of existing customers. This includes developing tactical business plans to drive territory sales, promote new business opportunities and maintaining/building strong customer relationships through excellent service and support. The role involves providing procedural and technical product support in a clinical setting, and presenting to Medical Specialists, Radiographers, Sonographers, Mammographers and other Health/Hospital Professionals through in-services to ensure correct and proper use of products
The assigned territory for this role covers Queensland, Northern NSW and includes some minimal travel to Northern Territory.
To be successful, you will have/be:
- A Tertiary qualification (preferably in Radiography, Nursing, Allied Health, Medical Science, BioMedical or related discipline)
- A background in the healthcare industry, ideally from the selling of diagnostic or medical imaging.
- Clinical experience as a RAD, Sono or Mammo will be highly regarded.
- You are highly organised with the ability to function independently as a field-based representative; simultaneously possessing a strong collaborative nature as you work across a national team
- Strong business acumen and excellent interpersonal, presentation & listening skills
- Exceptional organisation, time management and customer service skills
This position is a field based role, with approximately 20% overnight travel.
Ability to travel and a valid Australian Driver Licence is required.
Applicants must be eligible to live & work in Australia.
This is a rare opportunity to work for a well regarded organisation who has fantastic market position. If you are interested in joining a passionate and dedicated team, please apply!
Job Number: 996
Community / Marketing Title: Territory Manager, Diagnostic Imaging - QLD/NT
Location_formattedLocationLong: Brisbane, Queensland AU