Regional Sales Manager - Thailand
Location: Bangkok, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon (Bangkok) TH
Job Number: 1026
Hologic (HOLX) is a leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of diagnostic products, medical imaging systems, surgical products and medical aesthetics with an emphasis on serving the healthcare needs of women. Our business is dedicated to impacting the lives of people across the globe through the early detection of cervical and breast cancer, improved diagnosis and less invasive treatments.
Regional Sales Manager, Thailand
Reporting directly to the General Manager, Emerging Asia will have oversight responsibility for the Thailand and Vietnam region and be a member of the management team. The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for delivering the financial results and drive growth performance in APAC business. He/she will put forward a strategic vision for the business and lead the implementation of sales, marketing, and market access initiatives in the region.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Develop near and mid-term strategic plans for the business to exceed sales goals and achieve maximum sales in the assigned region
- Develop and execute business plans for targeted accounts and complete a regional business analysis for management review on a quarterly basis
- Maintain ongoing business planning with channel partners in the region; this includes periodic business reviews with partners and their core teams including sales, finance, and supply chain
- Manage time effectively; prioritize and make good business judgments and decisions in relationship to efficiency, effectiveness while meeting daily call expectations
- Update and sync all relevant customer account information into Hologic’ s Data Management System daily or other system required
- Collaborate with Marketing, application, service team, other Hologic colleagues and external partners to drive business and customer satisfaction in the assigned region
- Monitor current trends in geographies – detecting possible consequences and impact specific to Hologic products as well as competition
The successful candidate will have experience at a large global company, but he/she must also be entrepreneurial with an in-depth understanding of the India business and regulatory environment. He/She must be able to excel within a result-oriented environment where revenue growth and profitability are emphasized. This is a customer facing role, and candidates should be adept at learning the business and representing Hologic internally and externally. Strong communication skills and executive presence are prerequisites, as are product knowledge and a high degree of technical competency.
The candidate should have a broad base of leadership experience working within a global medical devices/ diagnostics or capital equipment manufacturer. In addition, candidate should have demonstrated solid upward career progression on the commercial side of their past businesses. Candidate must also be creative, strategic, accountable and decisive.
Hologic is seeking a proven, pragmatic sales leader who is driven to increase APAC market share. He/She must be a hands-on change agent capable of managing the requirements of the position while remaining mindful of existing cultures and competencies of newly acquired businesses. Leading by example, collaborating, facilitating continuous improvement, and openly communicating across all levels of the organization will be critical. In addition, the successful candidate will possess:
- 5-10 years of progressively increasing responsibilities in global organizations
- Proven multi-channel sales management experience with a preference for capital experience and/or medical devices/ diagnostics
- Proven track-record of delivering sustainable business results with a growth mind-set
- Demonstrated success with maintaining existing customer contracts and establishing new business opportunities that measurably increase market share and growth
- Demonstrated strategic, conceptual, and analytical skills, including a solid understanding of relevant sales and marketing campaigns
- Multi-national company experience with specific success working for US- or Europe-based companies
- Proven experience managing government relations and key tenders. Previous experience in the Medical device / Diagnostics industry is desirable
- Excellent communication skills with ability to effectively interact with all levels of the company
- Ability to travel throughout the ASEAN region
- English fluency is a must and a solid understanding of the ASEAN region is desired
- Willing to work in a lean organization with significant growth potential
Qualification / Education
An undergraduate degree is required. An MBA or other advanced degree is highly desired.
Job Number: 1026
Community / Marketing Title: Regional Sales Manager - Thailand
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangkok, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon (Bangkok) TH