Location: Beijing, Beijing Shi CN
Job Number: 1058
- At Hologic, we’re an innovative medical technology company that enables healthier lives everywhere, every day. We are also a company that prospers and grows, which is why we’ve been able to expand our offerings to empower even more people and champion women’s health
What powers our growth across Breast & Skeletal Health, Diagnostics, GYN Surgical and Medical Aesthetics Solutions is also what differentiates us: the exceptional and clinically proven capacity of our products to detect, diagnose and treat illnesses and other health conditions earlier and better. This clinical superiority creates high expectations, which we fulfill by continually challenging ourselves to improve health through better technology, education and market access.
None of this would be possible without the talent and passion of our employees. Together, our expertise and dedication to developing and sharing more robust, science-based certainty drives our global presence and a promising pipeline that responds to the unmet health and wellness needs of women, families and communities.
While we focus on women’s health and well-being, we are committed to having an even broader benefit on the world. Together, we advocate for better health and wellness through solutions that provide ever greater certainty and peace of mind.
We are seeking a motivated and self-starting Admin Specialist who will drive
SUMMARY OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide timely and effective administrative support to BU head and team
• Organize meeting according to actual needs (book meeting room/hotel, send invitation, prepare meeting minutes)
• Manage marketing materials, such as brochure, demo, etc
• Communicate with staff from other areas in the organization to smooth team’s daily work
• Other works from marketing and sales team if needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the basic knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
• Willing to engage in administration work.
• Excellent communication skill and ability to work under pressure.
• Excellent time management skill and strong logical thinking ability.
• Good master of Microsoft Office Software (Excel, Word, PPT) and fundamental English communication skill (read, written and oral)
• Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
• More than 1 years of related working experience
• Experience in healthcare industry will be highly preferred.
Job Number: 1058
Community / Marketing Title: Admin Specialist
Location_formattedLocationLong: Beijing, Beijing Shi CN