Field Service Engineer - Melbourne
Location: Melbourne, Victoria AU
Job Number: 1072
Hologic is a leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of premium Molecular Diagnostic, Medical Imaging, GYN Surgical & Medical Aesthetics products and services with an emphasis on Women’s Health. Our business is dedicated to impacting the lives of people across the globe through the early detection, improved diagnosis and minimally invasive treatments.
The Medical Aesthetics division (CynoSure) offers a comprehensive portfolio of light-based aesthetic & medical treatment systems that has been clinically proven to deliver optimal results. Our innovative products offer a range of treatments including hair removal, skin revitalization, scar reduction, body contouring, as well as vascular lesions treatments and tattoo removal.
About the Role
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be on the road providing technical support, service and repairs for Cynosure and Hologic customers across Melbourne. Your day to day role will include:
- Servicing and installation of Cynosure/Hologic products involving electrical, mechanical and software component
- Providing exceptional customer service and support through developing strong communicative relationships with customers
- Ensuring all installations, services and repairs comply to Cynosure/Hologic requirements and specifications, and train customers on basic use/operation of products
- Performing services on time, and efficiently & effectively responding to ensure customers are operational as soon as possible
- Responding to any customer related enquiries as required and escalating unresolved product issues to service management
- Managing inventory and keeping accurate service records
What You Will Need:
- Degree qualification, ideally in Engineering, Electronic/Electrical, Computer or Medical Science, BioMedical or related discipline
- Excellent communication & customer service skills with the ability to multitask
- Analytical ability with an interest in helping people and finding solutions to problems
- Valid Australian Driver Licence, a reliable car & ability to travel
- above all; a positive attitude with a willingness to learn and drive the business!
This role covers daily travel across all of Melbourne.
Full training will be provided to the successful candidate.
If you are driven by the pursuit of a healthier & more enriched life for yourself, family & those around you, click on the "Apply". If you have questions about this role, please contact Tanya Lupica at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Job Number: 1072
Community / Marketing Title: Field Service Engineer - Melbourne
Location_formattedLocationLong: Melbourne, Victoria AU