Key Account Manager
Location: Nanjing, Jiangsu Sheng CN
Job Number: 1075
At Hologic, we’re an innovative medical technology company that enables healthier lives everywhere, every day. We are also a company that prospers and grows, which is why we’ve been able to expand our offerings to empower even more people and champion women’s health
What powers our growth across Breast & Skeletal Health, Diagnostics, GYN Surgical and Medical Aesthetics Solutions is also what differentiates us: the exceptional and clinically proven capacity of our products to detect, diagnose and treat illnesses and other health conditions earlier and better. This clinical superiority creates high expectations, which we fulfill by continually challenging ourselves to improve health through better technology, education and market access.
None of this would be possible without the talent and passion of our employees. Together, our expertise and dedication to developing and sharing more robust, science-based certainty drives our global presence and a promising pipeline that responds to the unmet health and wellness needs of women, families and communities.
While we focus on women’s health and well-being, we are committed to having an even broader benefit on the world. Together, we advocate for better health and wellness through solutions that provide ever greater certainty and peace of mind.
We are seeking a motivated and self-starting Key Account Manager who will drive sales activities in the dedicated territories and also build on external stakeholder relationships to ensure business growth.
- Meet and exceed sales goals and achieve maximum sales in assigned territory
- Develop and execute business plans for targeted accounts
- Complete a territory business analysis for management review
- Provide oversight and management of multiple initiatives by establishing courses of action to ensure that work is completed efficiently in identifying issues, adjusting priorities, establishing management routines, tracking progress and leveraging resources
- Implement near and long term strategic and tactical plans for the business that will result in achievement of business goals while strengthening the organization
- Manage operating expense targets To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the basic knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Qualifications & Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience as Key Account Manager/Senior Sales Representative within a multinational corporation
- Have had prior experience working with medical devices and/or imaging related products
- Access to resources and networks in Jinan
- Proactive, intelligent and hard working
Job Number: 1075
Community / Marketing Title: Key Account Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: Nanjing, Jiangsu Sheng CN