Senior Sales & Operation Planner, Emerging Asia/AP
Location: Singapore, South East SG
Job Number: 1116
Senior Sales & Operations (S&OP) Planner, Emerging Asia/AP
There has never been a more exciting time to be part of the Hologic supply chain team that is committed to our PURPOSE - to enable healthier lives everywhere, every day - driven by a PASSION to become global champions for women’s health.
The Senior S&OP Planner will be responsible for driving the Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process to achieve optimal demand and supply management performance across all product groups for the Emerging Asia region. The Emerging Asia region comprises of South East Asia, South Asia, Hong Kong, Taiwan and South Korea where commercial operations are largely indirect, i.e. working via distributors.
This role will also support the Regional S&OP Manager, APAC to drive efficiencies for the APAC region by improving processes to resolve demand and supply issues while ensuring financial and customer requirements can be achieved. The role requires close cross-collaboration with the commercial teams, regional S&OP, finance and other key stakeholders.
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Demand and supply planning: manage the forward demand plans and execution of all replenishment orders to optimize and meet supply, inventory, cash flow and service level targets
- Inventory management: conduct risk assessments on products by analyzing supply trends, demand factors and at-risk product mitigation; ensuring the management of product obsolescence through inventory reviews and re-balancing efforts
- Performance management: measure and monitor end-to-end supply chain KPI’s, including inventory days of supply, obsolete/slow moving inventory, inventory value and projection, inventory turns ratio, forecast accuracy, stock write off vs provisions etc.
- Master data management: ensure that critical forecasting and inventory planning inputs and parameters are updated in timely manner in all planning systems
- Process & operational enhancement: propose and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy and supply chain process improvements for the APAC region
Ideal experience and prerequisites for the role:
- Candidates should have 10-12 years’ experience, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in S&OP, ideally in the healthcare sector
- Existing or prior experience in regional role covering the Emerging Asia markets. Experience covering China will also be an added advantage
- Strong business acumen, process orientation and solutions mindset
- Proven cross-functional and cross-cultural collaboration
To find out more about the opportunity, express your interest by applying for the role. A more detailed job description will be shared with shortlisted candidates. Please note: Candidates currently based in Singapore will be prioritized.
Hologic is an innovative medical technology company primarily focused on improving women’s health and well-being through early detection and treatment. For more information on Hologic, visit www.hologic.com
Job Number: 1116
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Sales & Operation Planner, Emerging Asia/AP
Location_formattedLocationLong: Singapore, South East SG