Key Account Manager
Location: Guangzhou, Guangdong Sheng CN
Job Number: 978
At Hologic, we’re an innovative medical technology company that enables healthier lives everywhere, every day. We are also a company that prospers and grows, which is why we’ve been able to expand our offerings to empower even more people and champion women’s health
What powers our growth across Breast & Skeletal Health, Diagnostics, GYN Surgical and Medical Aesthetics Solutions is also what differentiates us: the exceptional and clinically proven capacity of our products to detect, diagnose and treat illnesses and other health conditions earlier and better. This clinical superiority creates high expectations, which we fulfill by continually challenging ourselves to improve health through better technology, education and market access.
None of this would be possible without the talent and passion of our employees. Together, our expertise and dedication to developing and sharing more robust, science-based certainty drives our global presence and a promising pipeline that responds to the unmet health and wellness needs of women, families and communities.
While we focus on women’s health and well-being, we are committed to having an even broader benefit on the world. Together, we advocate for better health and wellness through solutions that provide ever greater certainty and peace of mind.
• Meet and exceed sales goals and achieve maximum sales in assigned territory
• Accurately forecast and maintain an individual territory book of business for assigned and acquired products as required
• Achieve individual sales revenue quota on a quarterly and annual basis for assigned and acquired products as required
• Develop and execute business plans for targeted accounts. Complete a territory business analysis for management review on a quarterly basis
• Maintain ongoing business planning with distributors in territory; this includes periodic business reviews with distributor’s financial departments, as well as sales planning with distributor’s sales department, and inventory review with distributor’s logistic and warehouse department.
• Effectively call plan and manage business for assigned territory
• Support territory sales goals by maintaining key accounts, increasing usage, and prospecting new customers
• Effectively sell Hologic's sales message to all customers in the targeted territory
• Effectively insulate accounts against competition and regaining lost customer accounts
• Maintain consistent and structured communication with Account Executive counterpart and articulate summarized communication to District Sales Manager on a periodic basis
• Integrate successfully into team selling environment by partnering sales efforts with Marketing, application service engineer, other Hologic colleagues and external partners;
• Assist in generating leads for other Hologic products
• Manage time effectively; prioritize and make good business judgments and decisions in relationship to efficiency, effectiveness while meeting daily call expectations; Submit weekly sales report to reflect the work result, work plan and intelligence gathered;
• Partner with marketing department to support the development and execution of marketing programs and sales materials
• Attend local and national professional trade shows and events and promote products to all customers
• Update and sync all relevant customer account information into Hologic's Data Management System daily or other system required;
• Perform other duties as required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the basic knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Demonstrated track record of success and sales accomplishments
• Ability to sell in a consultative manner such that the customer need is discovered and addressed in an individualized clinical and data-driven manner
• Strong persuasiveness and influence skills required
• Ability to understand and articulate complex scientific literature and use extensive and complex clinical data as a key factor in the sales process.
• Familiarity with clinical and economic outcome data, reimbursement, and managed care policies and procedures
• Bachelor or above of Medical Science
• Candidate must have a minimum of 5-8 years sales experience
• Medical background/sales experience,and/or managed care knowledge desirable
• Business-to-business experience highly desire
• Have strong ability of developing new account
• Have strong ability of distributors management, this includes periodic business reviews with distributor’s financial departments, as well as sales planning with distributor’s sales department, and inventory review with distributor’s logistic and warehouse department.
• Familiar with the procedures of the Department of Imaging
• Collect marketing information and make analysis, make and develop regional sales strategy有较强的市场分析能力，有效制定并执行区域销售策略；
Job Number: 978
Community / Marketing Title: Key Account Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: Guangzhou, Guangdong Sheng CN